FUN FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT!
IDEAS FOR CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT BY
KIDTOONS PRODUCTIONS PERFORMERS
DURING THE COVID-19 SUMMER OF 2020
- Comedy Children’s Magic Shows. Most appropriate for children aged 8 and under.
- Interactive Story Telling, by a Costumed Character. – Example, Maxie the Pirate, telling the story of The Great Pirate Adventure!
- Interactive Puppet Shows, with Costumed Characters and Puppets.
- Musical Singalongs, with Entertainer playing guitar. Could add to this by having children make a shaker (with plastic box and beans, etc.) to shake along, and then to keep.
- Dancing (Freeze Dancing, Following the Leader, Learning dances like the Funky Chicken, Macarena, etc.)
- Games – Simon Says, Funny Relays, Socially Distanced Limbo, etc.
- Setting up a Fun Obstacle Course.
- Crafts, like Sand Art in Bottle Necklaces.
- Making a Mural (displayed on a long table. Using markers that can be sanitized between kids. In the past the artist overseeing pre-drew a mountain scene)
- Glitter tattoos. (They involve a one-time used stencil. They are applied by the entertainer, who would be masked and gloved.)
- Balloon Animals. (entertainer would be masked, and hands sanitized in-between each balloon.)
- Glitz and Glam Hairstyles (Rapunzel would be masked and gloved)
- Bubbles (Dannidoll would be masked, the giant bubbles should be ok, they are soap!) And other bubble fun.
- Face Painting – the entertainer will be masked and gloved, hand sanitizer used on artist and child, paint brush rinsed, sanitized and disinfected with hydrogen peroxide after each use.
OTHER IDEAS, FOR ADULT EVENTS
An adult magician, doing a show, ie Doc Eason
Painting and wine, led by artists Noemi and Krys Kosmowski
IDEAS FOR ONLINE PARTIES ON ZOOM
Comedy Magic Show,
Interactive Story Time
Music and Singalongs
Please call with any questions.